The guardian of sovereign data exchange
The Dataspace Connector (DSC) is an open source software for sovereign data exchange. Even after the data has been exchanged, the data provider remains in control of what happens to the data. Based on the International Data Spaces reference architecture, the DSC enables the extension of data with guidelines and conditions and their processing. The DSC is a core component for building data spaces according to the DIN SPEC 27070 standard. The DSC is licensed under Apache 2.0. and is absolutely free for personal or commercial use.
The Dataspace Connector is the gateway to sovereign data exchange and the creation of digital ecosystems:
- International Data Spaces and data sovereignty at your fingertips
- Open source software, free for personal and commercial use
- Interoperable with the latest IDS version
- Successfully tested and actively developed in various projects.
What we offer
- Implementation of your use cases for internal and cross-company data exchange with data sovereignty - from the installation of a proof of concept (PoC) to a product-ready service offering
- Development of new features or customizing the DSC component to your requirements
- Training and hands-on introduction to the installation, operation and development of the Dataspace Connector for your IT.